| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pendleton, Or in March is a little cool at 7.1 °C (44.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.5mm (1.2in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 11:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Pendleton, Or March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Pendleton, Or, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Pendleton, Or:
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 257.9 kms (160.2 miles) N
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 341.1 kms (211.9 miles) NW
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 328.8 kms (204.3 miles) NW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 342.1 kms (212.6 miles) WNW
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 162.7 kms (101.1 miles) NW
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 95.8 kms (59.5 miles) WNW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 296.2 kms (184.1 miles) W
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 291.7 kms (181.2 miles) W
- Moro, Or, Usa - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) WSW
- Salem, Or, Usa - 336.4 kms (209.1 miles) WSW
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 234 kms (145.4 miles) S
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) NNE
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 225.5 kms (140.2 miles) NNE
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 239 kms (148.5 miles) NNE
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) ENE
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 98.3 kms (61.1 miles) NE
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) NE
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 314.6 kms (195.5 miles) SE