| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pendleton, Or in June is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty. A paltry 16.3mm (0.6in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 15:26 long and the longest day is 15:42 long with an average length of 15:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Pendleton, Or June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Pendleton, Or, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Pendleton, Or:
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 257.9 kms (160.2 miles) N
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 341.1 kms (211.9 miles) NW
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 328.8 kms (204.3 miles) NW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 342.1 kms (212.6 miles) WNW
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 162.7 kms (101.1 miles) NW
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 95.8 kms (59.5 miles) WNW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 296.2 kms (184.1 miles) W
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 291.7 kms (181.2 miles) W
- Moro, Or, Usa - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) WSW
- Salem, Or, Usa - 336.4 kms (209.1 miles) WSW
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 234 kms (145.4 miles) S
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) NNE
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 225.5 kms (140.2 miles) NNE
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 239 kms (148.5 miles) NNE
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) ENE
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 98.3 kms (61.1 miles) NE
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) NE
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 314.6 kms (195.5 miles) SE