| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pendleton, Or in July is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 16.6 °C (29.9 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. A feeble 8.9mm (0.4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:49 long and the longest day is 15:39 long with an average length of 15:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Pendleton, Or July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Pendleton, Or, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Pendleton, Or:
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 257.9 kms (160.2 miles) N
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 341.1 kms (211.9 miles) NW
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 328.8 kms (204.3 miles) NW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 342.1 kms (212.6 miles) WNW
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 162.7 kms (101.1 miles) NW
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 95.8 kms (59.5 miles) WNW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 296.2 kms (184.1 miles) W
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 291.7 kms (181.2 miles) W
- Moro, Or, Usa - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) WSW
- Salem, Or, Usa - 336.4 kms (209.1 miles) WSW
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 234 kms (145.4 miles) S
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) NNE
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 225.5 kms (140.2 miles) NNE
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 239 kms (148.5 miles) NNE
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) ENE
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 98.3 kms (61.1 miles) NE
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) NE
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 314.6 kms (195.5 miles) SE