| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pendleton, Or in January is very cool at 0.8 °C (33.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.3 °C (39.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.7 °C (27.1 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 38.4mm (1.5in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 8:45 long and the longest day is 9:37 long with an average length of 9:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Pendleton, Or January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Pendleton, Or, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Pendleton, Or:
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 257.9 kms (160.2 miles) N
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 341.1 kms (211.9 miles) NW
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 328.8 kms (204.3 miles) NW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 342.1 kms (212.6 miles) WNW
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 162.7 kms (101.1 miles) NW
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 95.8 kms (59.5 miles) WNW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 296.2 kms (184.1 miles) W
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 291.7 kms (181.2 miles) W
- Moro, Or, Usa - 184.4 kms (114.6 miles) WSW
- Salem, Or, Usa - 336.4 kms (209.1 miles) WSW
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 234 kms (145.4 miles) S
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) NNE
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 225.5 kms (140.2 miles) NNE
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 239 kms (148.5 miles) NNE
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) ENE
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 98.3 kms (61.1 miles) NE
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) NE
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 314.6 kms (195.5 miles) SE